- 4 (4 ounce) fillets salmon
- Salmon Atlantic Fillets
- 1 lb For $5.99 - Expires in 6 days
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Place salmon fillets on a baking sheet and season with salt and black pepper.
- Combine pecans, maple syrup, vinegar, paprika,chipotle powder, and onion powder in a food processor; pulse until texture is crumbly. Spoon pecan mixture on top of each salmon fillet, coating the entire top surface. Refrigerate coated salmon, uncovered, for 2 to 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Bake salmon in the preheated oven until fish flake easily with a fork, 12 to 14 minutes.